FREEDIVING, sport, technical, & cave diver training
My personal equipment configuration:
Hogarthian Gear Configuration
- Low profile face mask.
- Long hose regulator for swimming in tandem donated from the mouth so shells, sand, or debris won't choke an out of gas diver in an emergency.
- Quality back-up regulator worn on a necklace so it is easily found.
- Custom fit, single weave harness.
- Crotch strap for security & extra gear.
- Metal backplate to hold tank secure.
- Buoyancy compensator worn behind the diver out of the way providing proper lift in a diving position and will float diver on back easily on the surface in an emergency.
- No dangling items.
- Simple, easy to read pressure gauge.
- Time/Depth worn on wrist easily viewed by rescuer in an emergency or while using a DPV (diver propulsion vehicle).
Sport diving is where it all begins, and for most people, the opportunities for adventure do not need to go further. Most of the underwater world can be enjoyed in just the first 130 feet of open water. From snorkeling to spearfishing to scuba diving to rescue diving. The adventure can be yours.